5/10/2014

All About Bricks

It hit me like a ton of bricks. Why not write a post about bricks? When I came to my senses, I realized that if giving birth to a sensational idea or thought is equivalent to being hit by a ton of bricks, one has to wonder whether or not it is worth the impact which would be life threatening at the very least.. If one is hit by a ton of bricks I doubt that all the effort that went into planning some event or coming up with a great idea would ever come to fruition. Which leads me to conclude that where creativity is involved, stay away from brickyards. Speaking of a ton of bricks, whoever came up with "built like a brick shit house" to describe the physical attributes of a shapely female should have been hit by a ton of bricks so that we would be spared having to wonder what is so attractive about a brick shit house.

No comments: